Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who Sang I Want To Dance To A Love Song Really Would Love Some Help, Finding This Song.?

Really would love some help, finding this song.? - who sang i want to dance to a love song

Well, the song of the introduction in Murder She Wrote: The Celtic Riddle. I wonder what was the song and sang. Here are the lyrics:

"When the wind through the valley
and the road is the sea
Oh, my heart feels much better
Cause sweet love came to me
while o'er Mountain Road
oh my mind only wants to dance
My heart feels much better
because we have a second chance
When the wind through the valley
and the road is the sea
Oh, my heart feels much better
Cause sweet love come to me "

I hope someone can help me, as the song is beautiful and one of them, not out of my head. An example on YouTube. Not sure if I put the linkhere, so if you visit the site and type:

Murder, She Wrote: The Celtic Riddle Intro

You can hear.

Thank you for taking the time to see my question, and thank you to all who responded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I did hear one, do not realize, however, the singer. All I could find it for you, this episode original song Celtic music by Stanley Clarke.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I followed your guide and had a listen, but I have no idea. I do not recognize the voice. Some tracks are available:

See Celtic folk music store in your area to an old traditional folk song or something that you know that.Seeing point to the title might, if you are looking for. Also check if a version of Enya recording all the songs you can think Celtic (done!) Have you tried to connect crime also wrote a Web site to see if you can source? Or, if you are really determined, they might try a copy of the movie / episode on DVD and may be recognized in your listing??

Sorry, could not help. I know how frustrating it is when there's a song that you are love, and can not be found! I even called on companies, the programs in the past trying to figure out what song it was!

Post a Comment