Saturday, February 20, 2010

Aluminum Pan Baby Lotion Recipe I Need To Make A Really Big Casserole For A Memorial Ceremony?

I need to make a really big casserole for a memorial ceremony? - aluminum pan baby lotion recipe

My husband is in the army. Coming home from a trip of 15 months of service in a few months, but hey .. Recently, we have lost 2 soldiers in his company to commit suicide. We will hold a memorial service for her here at the base of the company and the women were asked to bring a main dish for the reception. It must be big enough to feed about 40 people. women from other companies, not the furniture. (we are stationed in Germany, the collection, if something is not an option)
I decided I make a chicken stew with noodles, but to earn enough for 40 people you need about 5 of them. I have a child of 3 months, and not like I can handle it and also 5 pots. I thought the preparation of the CassErole in aluminum pans 2 large roasted turkey instead of 5 13x9 inch baking molds, because it would be easier to transport .. but I'm not sure if roasters to keep all food, but go deep.
Help

5 comments:

alaskanj... said...

The containers are more than .... t HINK, if you have the size they used to speak at the buffet. Why not a chicken Caesar salad? Many vegetables and chicken? It might be easier than pots and so good.

kat said...

It works perfect, but I like to double in the pots because they are fragile and can not bear the weight of food. Thank you for your husband and all the soldiers who serve our country with bravery. I say a prayer for the fallen soldiers.

nataliex... said...

I think that all will keep the pot.
are also "heavy duty" that can not be bent, if their accountants.
it should go. You want to put cardboard on the floor and btw during transport.

my condolences to his family, his army

hcat said...

First - thank you for it, her husband and for me to do the work he does, yours for the next and offer my condolences to the families of soldiers who were killed

a roast turkey in aluminum pans like a good idea, but it would be a good idea to double each, if used for something, including two which I of Turkey that is stronger, maybe you can help transport food not feel overwhelmed with the baby food and ask - other support

mariemlm said...

I think it's enough to make a turkey for roasting chicken noodle pot. Remember, people only a spoonful in their own pot, so there is food provided by others.
People do not tend to return to the second part of the network - except for dessert.
You want a change in the pot recipe chicken and rice. You may one day before and rice is better than one, then noodles.
Suggestions:
Yesterday:
Cook chicken 2 - Cool - then crush the bones and meat.
in a creamy sauce with broth - combined with chicken - Chill
Cool 4 cups cooked rice - more than a towel spread - can be.
cool
during the day - rice in the pan bottom
create CHICKEN white sauce on
Garnish with grated cheese
Heat in oven 350F or 180C for 30 minutes

Post a Comment