Saturday, February 6, 2010

Formula For Finding All Possible Combinations I'm Looking For A Formula For Excel Or A Piece Of Software That Will Help Me Find Every Possible Number Combin

I'm looking for a formula for excel or a piece of software that will help me find every possible number combin - formula for finding all possible combinations

I am looking for an Excel formula or software to help you find every possible combination of numbers 1-9, only 4 combinations of depth (1,2,3,4 - 4,3,2, 1) and not too ... repeat HELP

1 comment:

AQuestio... said...

If I am not mistaken, what it meant to load in this book http://www.freewebs.com/swhtam/YA/combo1 ...
Combo19 Run the macro, then you have the list
The list is long series 3024, number 1, because you 9, Options 2-8, 3-7 and 4-6 options options fully 9x8x7x6 = 3024 combinations
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment