Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Long Does The Stomach Flu In Floida Last Very Long Stomach Flu?

Very long stomach flu? - how long does the stomach flu in floida last

In recent weeks, my family had stomach flu. We have everything that he turn on and off. I have patience with him for two days last week, then two days this week and today. I diahreea aqueous bad for a few days. One day I had severe pain on my stomach and I would constantly belch, and they were very sticky and gross smell. What I want to come back after 2-5 hours. I did what others told me to drink as much water, eat soft foods such as soups, hand-washing. Every time you drink water, I feel sick to the stomach. but yesterday I ate tomato soup earlier in the day, and threw it. Then there was the soup of potatoes by 10 clock and woke up 1 night and threw it. Then don'tkOT What to eat now that they have something to eat, vomiting. How can I eat to help fight against it?

3 comments:

nyfb99 said...

Food is not what it should now. If your whole family are involved in the same time, while the fate was to come to their own GP in the area and get checked. The types of foodborne illnesses are contagious veerrrry. S. typhi, E. coli, etc. to live in your refrigerator and food contamination. Improper storage, washing or handling of food is one way and the most common infections, and others. I suggest you begin there shortly after his return from the office of the doctor. If you do not go in to:
1. Decontamination kitchen and bathroom with a solution of 10% chlorine. And I do not mean all the land, even the cutlery. When the grill and make sure to clean the grill. Clean your refrigerator clean and undergrowth. SameBad.
2. Do you have any pets? Be careful not to stool or urinate in the house and yard trimmings and kennel is to be disposed of properly. Also, many gerbils can spread E. coli
3. Wash your hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AbeLinco... said...

You can buy without a prescription at the pharmacy for Pediatric Cardiology electrolyte solution obtained, is generally low.

If you do not want to spend the money for it, you can try the beer a little tea Lipton tea tannins can protect bacteria or virus particles (at least that's my guess why it works).

Gawaine R said...

Gastro-enteritis, the general term for infection of the stomach and instestines can have several causes. The most common cause is poisoining food that usually lasts a few days. When should continue these types of signs and symptoms, it is probably a bit tough, as C. difficile or Salmonella. You should see a doctor. They (and) your family and may require antibiotics completely removed.

Post a Comment