Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tomtom Pc Program Problem Installing Tomtom On Pocket My Pc?

Problem installing tomtom on pocket my pc? - tomtom pc program

They have installed a Mitac Mio 168, TomTom navigator5 have last night, just froze "for" Adaptation does not load, TomTom, so I had to delete the memory card and the TomTom million, but now when I try to install TomTom to the selection of voice, I choose to get the voice and not be locked again, so I reset and start over, please help before throwing out the window thanks.

2 comments:

northyan... said...

What is not empty.

Come along with these simple steps.

1. Look in the box software. Hand-Are You Compatible?

2. If they are compatible, is that the hand with the latest firmware on it? (Firmware on a handheld computer is like the operating system for desktop)

3. Try to make backups and are hard to replace handheld. This work could.

4. Call the company, both mobile and TomTom.

Good luck

cookeder... said...

gadgetdetective.com try to publish your answer there, get lucky

Post a Comment