Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kingston Usb Card Reader SanDisk ULTRA II CF Card Problem! All Photos Gone! Help!?

SanDisk ULTRA II CF Card Problem! All Photos Gone! Help!? - kingston usb card reader

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a SanDisk Ultra II 2GB CF card used to take approx. 100 photos last week. If you use the card in my old (it is 8 + years!) USB card reader a few days ago, the computer reads all of my photos without any problems. (I have an iMac), but was released yesterday, after many more pictures were placed on my 4 GB Kingston CF card, I threw the IT & SanDisk card into a reader, the computer will not read it. I tried different USB ports on my computer, in the back of the screen to see both sides of the keyboard, all have failed. I do not know what the problem was so I took the card back in my Canon XTi and I got a "no pictures" shown on the display. I am very nervous because he did not lose, can the photos on the map. : (

Who knows what could be the problem? If a card reader? The card is new, I can not imagine what is coming to a malfunction. Thank you in advance for any help possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment