Tuesday, December 15, 2009

There Was An Error Verifying The Publishing License For This Page Why Isn't Windows Movie Maker Publishing My Movie?

Why isn't Windows Movie Maker publishing my movie? - there was an error verifying the publishing license for this page

Here is my problem. I'm trying to publish a movie with Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista, but when I try, no matter what I do the file, the following error Size:

"Windows Movie Maker can not save the movie at the specified location. Make sure that the source files used in the movie yet available, the location of the publication is available, there is enough free disk space, try again. "

Now,) speak the original files are still there (NO red X to the position (on the desktop) are available, and I have 160 GB of free disk space.

So what's my problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment