Saturday, December 19, 2009

Without A Cracker N2o How Can I Remove A Whole Cheesecake From Spring Pan Onto Plate Without Destroying Graham Cracker Crust?

How can I remove a whole cheesecake from spring pan onto plate without destroying graham cracker crust? - without a cracker n2o

Having cooked and cold at night I want you to get the whole cake in a cardboard circle, ready to be circulated to the client, without removing the bread delivered later in the spring of customers. I cook for friends and family. Cake without problems, but with a biscuit crust, can be a disaster if not done correctly. I do not use parchment paper on the merits, we must be careful not to eat on the paper if not removed before serving cheesecake and again the same issue of destruction of the crust of the biscuit base.

No comments:

Post a Comment