Sunday, December 6, 2009

Common Mount & Blade Serial Keys How Can I Get A M42 Screw On Mount Ring?

How can I get a M42 screw on mount ring? - common mount & blade serial keys

Hello to all!

I want to convert a bayonet mount 35 mm I have a M42-mount camera.

How do I get one of these devices? I use an adapter .. I want the mount ring.

Is there a certain age M42 mount camera, which is very often that I probably could buy a machine unusable at Ebay and part of a clean?

Also do you know if it the manufacturers of cheap M42 lenses are NEW

Any help would be very grateful!

3 comments:

opticfun... said...

There are opportunities for the M42 lenses on a series of cameras with fixed bayonets. 1. Question: What kind of camera tries to put his contact lenses? http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/m42_lenses_adapters.htm
and other companies in the web sells many kinds of screw mount adapter available. The problem is the focal length will be compatible. where the distance between the film or the optical sensor is that most cameras have different focal lengths, which will affect the shape of the lens focus with a camera spacific.
live pricing is resonably lenses on eBay or collector stores the camera. There is also a wide range of Leica lenses are more expensive but worth every penny.
the manufacturer if you have a particular aspect of the photos you are still trying to achieve greater fortune, with the old lenses that are available. http://www.wholesaledigital.co.za/m42home.htm
New targets are often of lower quality compared to lenses longer available. I recommend starting a collection of old glass.

Oh No!!!!!!! said...

What to say!

Oh No!!!!!!! said...

What to say!

Post a Comment