Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wood Plans Baby Changing AMC: Ever Been A Situation Where A Soap Opera Character Tried To Adopt, Got A Surrogate Or Found A Baby ...?

AMC: Ever Been A Situation Where A Soap Opera Character Tried To Adopt, Got A Surrogate Or Found A Baby ...? - wood plans baby changing

And everything has gone well?

No ray Daddy Demon-out OT-wood factory to sing until the Martins to the adoption of Tad, in exchange for money?

There is no substitute suddenly change the views of the Rev. Andrew Carpenter and Cassie, and decides she really wants the child?

No "My poor boy who was going to adoption" dead ", but was in fact change my mother's cousin died and put you develop with your baby, and now I have increased my part of the agreement and my baby, but I really think I commend my spirit "changed?

There were no cases of mixing healthy children and poor people the bad guy in a church?

Is that asking too much, at least a happy ending without any kind of drama, what now? I get quite that soaps are built into the drama ... But there is more than enough drama and walks. They have at least one person receives a child without a game to blow into the second coming and open up their schedules with dynamite!

It will be even worse for Randi, becauIn this situation, the mother never had the clear intention of abandoning the child in the church without a backup plan. This is a difficult situation for everyone, of course, and the only solution I see for this is that, when Randi again become pregnant. It would be easier for them the child that you fall already.

7 comments:

♥Jen♥ said...

Hmmm .... not that I remember. Something always happens. Nothing is ever that easy! Randi ... Poor girl, Frankie will not let them keep up with all the others what he thinks he already did! I found Amanda, who make really push Jake (thumb, and a DNA!) And the exchange gain or the story of child abduction!

zendall said...

I think the birth of Jake Martin was pretty uneventful, despite low was worried about the age of Ruth. You're right, but more should be done. In addition, Cassie, Angie in a corner, and nobody has claimed his time.

Wouldn't You Like To Know said...

Just have to say this whole story is crazy. Crazy!

MishMash said...

Approved Laura and Brooke is OK.
Stuart Scott has worked and that it then had.
From the top of my head, these are the only two I can imagine.
EDIT: Laura Brooke not ... I thought it was someone ... My mind is not me.
EDIT 2: Brooke has a daughter, also named Laura. I had to do some research to make sure that I am not crazy!

HipHopGr... said...

Note to the mix: Laura was a teenager and her mother died when they were homeless - it was not found a baby on the street. And Cindy and Stuart were married, it was logical to adopt his stepson, Stuart. But nobody, not even thinking he could "find" a baby and think it is more realistic than the passions (soap) and Timmy had wrist and Tabitha (?) The witch. I know it's a soap, and they begin to stretch "the truth, but sometimes it gets a little too ridiculous.

bluerose... said...

You're right, almost never goes well. The few cases that was the assumption is good if someone her new husband or wife takes the child, but usually only if the biological father is dead or completely out of the picture (for example, Scott (AMC), and Kevin and Joey (olli). Do not forget the trouble, a child Jax Courtney.
I hate it that Randi has thrown the fiasco of poor Trevor. So they do. He is so in it. I do not want to see what happens when he is out of the arms. They will take more than the poor woman can.

bluerose... said...

You're right, almost never goes well. The few cases that was the assumption is good if someone her new husband or wife takes the child, but usually only if the biological father is dead or completely out of the picture (for example, Scott (AMC), and Kevin and Joey (olli). Do not forget the trouble, a child Jax Courtney.
I hate it that Randi has thrown the fiasco of poor Trevor. So they do. He is so in it. I do not want to see what happens when he is out of the arms. They will take more than the poor woman can.

Post a Comment