Friday, January 15, 2010

Ice Hockey Shops Uk Do Ice Hockey Goalie Pads Work When Playing Roller Hockey On A Synthetic Surface?

Do ice hockey goalie pads work when playing roller hockey on a synthetic surface? - ice hockey shops uk

I'm quite old-ish, of Louisville, and I ask myself whether I want to use my time to lose, while playing roller hockey in the synthetic ice, "" leaves. Is it on every slide? Wear? Tears?

I am particularly affected by the gap between them are old, like I said, and some parts of leather.

3 comments:

TexHabsf... said...

I get a couple on the role, they are lighter and sometimes Coolmax, unless playing in top-level tournaments do not need protection, both on the disc / ball to the Office much easier than I an ice cream ice sports court with my team goalkeeper played and it was good, but otherwise it is useless, even the opportunity to do

ScottB9 said...

If you are worried about them breaking probably never. When I and my friends who play street hockey, we just use old equipment that we somehow do not hit or throw mines around. Of course, I have never seen his pills so I have to go no idea what they seem, or something that you think would be better.



However, I want to stress that if they are leather slides to the other on the street, they are probably more than the RIP. I hope that helps!

Christan... said...

The problem is with this kind of pills, they are heavy and hot. Want to roll hockey, because they are lighter and faster response time, they are hell of a lot cooler to play in.
I do not know if you want to play outside, but would in Michigan during the summer season, roller hockey, you die of heat stroke in them.

Post a Comment